Bookmarks is a simple tool that helps you to commit to a daily Bible reading plan. Inspired by Professor Grant Horner's Bible-Reading System, Bookmarks will help you keep track of your progress and even provides the Bible text if you need to read on the go. Bookmarks uses the English Standard Version (ESV) translation for in-app Bible reading..
Simple and easy 'Quick Setup'
1. Click on "Add" in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Enter a name for your list (it can be anything)
3. Choose the "Type" of list and click "OK"
4. The newly created list will be displayed.
5. Choose your new list to see your reading assignments.
6. Click on "List 1" to view the read list page.
7. When you are done reading click on "Done"
Complete instructions can be found here.